I grew up with the C64 and Amiga microcomputers, except I forgot about the growing up part. I enjoy retro gaming, development, reverse-engineering, hacking, music + fx on
vintage, retro, and modern systems.
Not a complete list, updated continously.
- 2019 Bruce Lee - Duology - A twofer of ROF+ and Classic, plus bonus. (C64)
- 2019 Bruce Lee - Return of Fury - A continuation of the classic C64 game. (C64)
- 2018 Pit-Raider - A remake of Pitman. (In development, x64)
- 2017 Yuppie Bungee Taxi - Sharing-economist with jet-pack. (Discontinued)
- 2017 Agents - Agents in skyscrapers. (Discontinued)
- 2016 PSX - 4-channel "fake-bit" music editor and player. (WebAudio)
- 2016 Mr. Robot - A remake of the classic Atari + C64 game. (Windows)
- 2016 Sleepyhead - Save the sleepwalking kid. (Discontinued)
- 2016 The Kickboxer - Platform beat'em up for the demised Ouya console. (Discontinued)
- 1997 High Noon - A remake of the classic C64 game High Noon. (Amiga)
- 1993 Holy Camels - A silly game done as a 6502 learning project. (C64)