The future is fleeting, the present is ephemeral, but the past is forever.
I grew up with the C64 and Amiga microcomputers, except I forgot about the growing up part. I enjoy retro gaming, development, reverse-engineering, hacking, music + fx on
vintage, retro, and modern systems.
Not a complete list, updated sporadically.
- 2020 RetroRE 6502 - A list of original and reverse-engineered vintage 6502 game source-code.
- 2020 AHX - All my Amiga AHX music 1997-1998. (Web)
- 2020 Protracker - A selection of my Amiga Protracker music 1991-1993. (Web)
- 2019 Bruce Lee - Duology - A twofer of ROF+ and Classic, plus bonus. (C64)
- 2019 Bruce Lee - Return of Fury - A continuation of the classic beat'em up game. (C64)
- 2018 Pit-Raider - A remake of Pitman. (In development, x64)
- 2017 Yuppie Bungee Taxi - Jet-pack powered sharing economy utopia. (Suspended)
- 2017 Agents - Agents in skyscrapers. (Discontinued)
- 2016 PSX - 4-channel "fake-bit" music. (Web)
- 2016 Mr. Robot - A remake of the classic Atari + C64 game. (Windows)
- 2016 Sleepyhead - Save the sleepwalking kid. (Discontinued)
- 2016 The Kickboxer - Platform beat'em up for the demised Ouya console. (Discontinued)
- 1997 High Noon - A remake of the classic C64 game High Noon. (Amiga)
- 1993 Holy Camels - A silly game done as a 6502 learning project. (C64)
◀ - Check out the Hotline Webring - ▶