The future is fleeting, the present is ephemeral, but the past is forever.
dmx (aka. dmx87)
A geezer living in Oslo, Norway.
I grew up with the C64 and Amiga microcomputers, except I missed the memo on growing up. Retro gaming, coding, reverse-engineering, hacking, music + fx on
vintage-, retro- and contemporary systems are some activities that keeps me relatively sane.
- 2023- C64 6581 SID Players - Original and reverse-engineered SID replayers. (Github)
- 2021- dmx87 on Twitch - The games and the people. (Web)
- 2020- RetroRE - A curated list of original and reverse-engineered vintage 6502 game code. (Github)
- 2023 Norwegian Vintage Tech Logos - A collection of Norwegian tech logos from the 80s.
- 2023 Denny's Quest - An obscure 1994 C64 title, the author interviewed! (C64)
- 2023 Bruce Lee - Enter the Micro - An article about the first Bruce Lee game. (C64, Atari, etc.)
- 2023 Ode to M & M - An adaption of MC's Ode to Galway, in Galway's own player. (C64)
- 2023 Sir Knight C16 - Music and sfx for Sir Knight redux. (C16/Plus4)
- 2022 Return of Fury on Atari XL - Music for the Atari port of Return of Fury. (Atari XL)
- 2022 Hercules - Music and sfx for Hercules redux on the C16/Plus 4. (C16/Plus4)
- 2021 Willow Pattern - A quick "softening" and tuning of the music in this deluxe version of the obscure game. (C64)
- 2021 The C50 Trifecta - Our entries to the 2021 C64 Cassette 50 Competition. (C64)
- 2020 AHX - All my Amiga AHX music 1997-1998. (Web)
- 2020 Protracker - A selection of my Amiga Protracker music 1991-1993. (Web)
- 2019 Bruce Lee - Duology - Improved Return of Fury, classic, plus bonus material. (C64)
- 2019 Bruce Lee - Return of Fury - A continuation of the classic beat'em up game. (C64)
- 2018 Pit-Raider - A remake of Pitman. (Abandoned)
- 2017 Yuppie Bungee Taxi - Jet-pack powered sharing economy utopia. (Abandoned)
- 2017 Agents - Agents in skyscrapers. (Abandoned)
- 2016 PSX - 4-channel "fake-bit" music. (Web)
- 2016 Mr. Robot - A remake of the classic Atari/C64 game. (Windows)
- 2016 Sleepyhead - Save the sleepwalking kid. (Abandoned)
- 2016 The Kickboxer - Platform beat'em up for the late Ouya console. (Abandoned)
- 1997 High Noon - A remake of the classic C64 game High Noon. (Amiga)
- 1993 Holy Camels - A silly game done as a 6502 learning project. (C64)